Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beginning

You have been invited to experience a taste of adventure with Trevor and Bettie. Adventure #1- packing and preparing for a 15 day European extravaganza, full of last minute realizations, busting-at-the-seams bags, and probably some swear words. I'll spare you the gory details. What we hope to accomplish with this blog is to share some of our better amateur photography, funny stories, and a welcome reminder to our parents that yes, indeed we are still alive and well. Hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Please DON'T spare the gory details.

    Examples: Dave and I - while in eastern Laos had a serious argument about photo responsibilities (WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE TAKING PHOTOS OF YOU!!! I WANT TO EXIST IN THIS ALBUM!), which we then chalked up to mid-trip angst, and reconciled over unidentifiable meat portions of Laotian food. I'm SURE you and Trevor will not endure this kind of spatting. But if you do - BLOG IT - because it will only be silly later. yay. Thanks for including your online groupies (and occasionally in person) in the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bettie and Trev! Will you have time to visit Musee D'Orsay? The Eiffel Tower? l'Arc de Triumphe? The Loeuvre ? If you don't, you'll just HAVE to make a return trip :) Have fun! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bettie and Trevor,
    i am following your blog daily, and am thrilled by seeing your pictures and hearing about your travels and sight seeing! Sounds great!!! Savor and enjoy every minute of it! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete