Sunday, June 28, 2020

Nobody blogs anymore.

I'm pretty sure nobody blogs anymore. But since we are out of our homes for the first time in 3 moonths, I thought I would share what socially distanced pandemic style travel with toddlers looks like.
 Actually, if you are ok with being outside a whole lot, sitting on grass, and takeout food, it's pretty fun still. We are grateful we can do many of the things we still like to do. This is the lawn at Jordan's pond house, no tables, no service...I think I prefer this to the usual sort of stuffy atmosphere!
 Hiking around the thunder hole

 Rock modelling on the pink quartz with the rosebud.
 99% of our every waking moments look like this
 We went on a chartered sailboat, from the 1890's! It was really cool and the kids only tried to kill themselves for the second half of the trip...
 Somes sound
 This is Alice! She likes to announce her presence with a conch shell call. A bit of tropical romance.

 Our trusty sailor, covid style.
 Ice cream has calcium,protein, calories. It's what's for dinner.
 I have never, ever heard of anyone treating their lobsters with valerian before cooking them.
 On the drive up, half the battle is making up adventures on the side of the road...tailgating, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment